Payment Systems Integration
Regardless of which eCommerce platform you choose, you’ll need a secure and reliable way to receive credit card payments from customers. We can help you weigh the pros and cons of all available options, and help you to arrive at the best solution to meet the specific needs of your individual store.
- We’ll help you narrow down the list of payment gateway and merchant account options to find the best fit for your business
- Experience integrating PayPal, net, Amazon Payments and many more
- Support and implementation of mobile payment options including Apple Pay, Square and a variety of additional iOS and Android-based options
- We can also provide you with a full-service accounting solution, using our QuickBooks extension for Magento, or a host of additional options
ERP and Business Systems Integration
Although the acronym “ERP” was first devised over 25 years ago, the practice of Enterprise Resource Planning has evolved to mean something completely different in the current internet climate. Today, ERP integration allows companies to better connect their core back-office business software with other employee and customer facing systems, ensuring that business moves faster and more efficiently than ever before.
At Exinent, we have spent the past 6 years developing a deep mastery of ERP integration, and we now support a wide variety of different back office software suites, including SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Oracle, Infor, Lawson, Sage, and Microsoft Dynamics.
And to support your sales team, both in the office and out in the field, we offer support for the latest options in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) space, including SalesForce, Insightly, Sugar CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Zoho and more.
Cloud Technology Integration
Cloud solutions are now available that address almost any business challenge you may be facing, and they work particularly well within the modern eCommerce ecosystem. Whether your question is “How should I build my eStore”, or “Where should I host it”, or even “How can I make sure that my products are being seen by the largest potential audience”, there is likely a cloud solution available tailored to your specific needs. The only question that remains is: “Which Cloud services are right for me?”
- SaaS (Software as a Service) – “Shopping Cart” platforms including Shopify, Weebly, BigCommerce, and OScommerce, as well as productivity offerings like Google Docs, Salesforce, Insightly, etc.
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) – Ways to build and support your webstore, including Microsoft Azure, Heroku, Google App Platform, and Force.com
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) – Services to host your webstore on the cloud, including Amazon EC2, VMWare, and Rackspace
At Exinent, we have been working to find the best cloud-based solutions for eCommerce longer than anyone else in the business, and we’re always looking ahead to the next evolution in cloud technology. We can help you find the right cloud solutions for your business, and integrate them seamlessly into your eCommerce platform.