10 Payment Gateways To Integrate Into Magento Store
Customer satisfaction is one of the major factors that influence the success of your business. Integrating your customer’s preferred payment gateway is a way to ensure convenience for your customers and thus, a way to gain their trust and loyalty.
But with 100s of payment gateways in the market, how do you choose which one will benefit your conversion rate the most? Well, a quick market study is one way to go about it. However, we present you with an alternative. We have listed down some of the most common, trustworthy and preferred payment gateways used worldwide.
Founded in India, PayU has received fast acceptance of the payment gateway market. There are good reasons for that. For example:
- In PayU, the payment can be completed in just one tap.
- It secures the transaction by complying with the highest standards of PCI and DSS.
- For repeat visitors, it stores the credit card information sparing the user the trouble of re-entering all the data.
- Repeating visitors do not have to tap in their CVV repeatedly.
- PayU reads and fills in the OPT on behalf of the user who, then, only have to approve to proceed.
- The simplicity of PayU over complex payment gateways favors more conversions.
- It supports multiple currencies.
- With the help of PayuBiz’ APIs and SDKs, PayU can be integrated into any website or mobile application.
PayPal is one of the most popular payment gateways worldwide. One of its valued customers is eBay. Its best features are:
- It is free to use for both the buyer and the seller. There is no installation charge or annual subscription charge or gateway deduction.
- Only a small amount of transition fee is collected for Visa payments. The payment is collected only after you have made the first sale.
- It accepts both MasterCards and credit cards.
- The credit card information of each buyer is secured privately.
- PayPal allows each user to set up different cards from different banks.
- WIth PayPalPro, merchants can modify the checkout process such that it enables the users to complete a transaction without having to leave the merchant’s website.
3. Amazon Pay
AmazonPay experienced a short of popularity because it charges a small percentage of the amount being transferred. But if you use this payment gateway, you will see that this small price is worth the ease and security that the gateway provides.
- AmazonPay is a secure payment gateway that is easy to use as well.
- It is available for both merchants and buyers.
- It works only on the data provided by the customer in their Amazon account.
- It recognized a user with the login details of their Amazon account. The payment is deducted from their Amazon wallet. No card information is required at the time of each transaction.
- A-to-Z Guarantee of AmazonPay ensures a 100% security of transactions. It is made available to all without any added charges.
- AmazonPay is available in various languages and supports many leading currencies, so that, merchants can reach out to international buyers and vice versa.
Braintree (2012) is a noob if we are talking about payment gateways but even the, it ranks first among the mobile payment gateway platform. The following features set it atop of its competitors:
- Braintree can be customized and adjusted while it’s integrated in the e-commerce website.
- The checkout process is safe and secured.
- It not only successfully completes a transaction buy also can help merchants manage their orders better.
- It is now highly preferred by e-commerce sites that deal in various products and services.
- Braintree is compatible and easy to use in mobile applications.
If you are looking for better management of order and payment, Authorize.net is the payment gateway you require. Below are the features of Authorize.net.
- It plays really well with e-commerce settings.
- It accepts credit cards and electronic checks.
- Many successful Magento stores use Authorize.net.
- It’s highly advanced programming helps to detect payment fraudulence.
- It allows merchants to set up multiple accounts for each user for better control and management.
Another big shot in the world of payment gateways is 2Checkout. It has all the essential functions that make it a good choice as a payment gateway.
- All the transactions are done by 2Checkout authorize instant payments.
- 2Checkout can be adjusted in different languages. And it supports all the main currencies. Thus, it sports a global reach.
- It gives personalized checkout experience for each buyer facilitating an easy checkout.
- Its highly adaptable API easily integrates with your website.
- With 2Checkout demo, you will get to experience the functional ease of the payment process from a buyer’s point of view.
Skrill is noted for the security it provides to its users. Here are some of its features:
- Skrill can be used by both merchants and buyers. It can be used by business organizations and individuals alike.
- Skrill offers free accounts. However, only a small percentage of each transaction is deducted or received. Hence, both parties share the transaction cost.
- Skrill has a dedicated mobile app that facilitates international transactions. Your buyers can avail your products and services anytime, anywhere.
Security is the biggest concern for any merchant when it comes to payment gateways. OrangePay offers concrete security and more.
- OrangePay reduces risks by abiding by all the laws related to it.
- It secures private information by using SSL-encryption and 3D security.
- Other competent security tools of OrangePay protects your business from transacting to fraudsters.
- It harbors versatile, yet comfortable, e-commerce payment options that can accommodate the needs of different business industries.
BlueSnap is not just a payment gateway. You can use it for other different kinds of benefits. Like,
- You can use BlueSnap for not only payment but also web and app development.
- It can be used to make applications for SaaS, gaming, invoicing, etc.
- Its ease of usage leads to higher conversion rates.
- Once a user tops up their BlueSnap account, he can make a payment without keying in any details of his credit or debit card.
- It supports all leading marketplaces and shopping carts for direct payments.
- It assists in a global reach by making itself available in many languages and the leading currencies.
Easebuzz is a popular payment gateway across the globe. It has many attractive features like:
- It’s available for use worldwide.
- It supports multiple languages and leading currencies.
- Its easy and simple interface is good for small e-commerce businesses.
- Easebuss is scalable and customizable based on the requirements of the e-commerce business.
- The admirable aspects of Easebuzz are its advanced programming and analytics-driven functioning.
- It can be integrated into any website or mobile app since its API and SDK have a wide scope.
- It supports many benefitting payment features like an automated refund, advanced invoicing, customized coupon, split funds, etc.
- In addition to being a payment gateway, it also offers a free online store for the merchant, marketing apps for better customer engagement, etc. Its versatile features help in increasing conversion rate and customer retention.
Payment gateways are significant for gaining trust and loyalty. While an easy or simplified payment gateway leads to more conversions, a secure platform will encourage a user to come back to your site. Users are influenced not only by the function of the security factor but also the look and feel of the same. Considering all the relevant factors ensure that you make a well-informed choice.