Placing an Order in Magento-Magento Website DevelopmentApril 25, 2022
Best Practices for Enhancing Adobe Commerce Cloud SecurityMay 16, 2022
The Adobe Commerce/Magento suite is one of the most robust and secure E-Commerce platforms, with a wide range of features that provide flexibility and extensibility. With built-in APIs, Adobe Commerce enables easy integration with ERP, CRM, Sales and Marketing, and Accounting applications. This allows online stores to better manage the customer experience with agility by interconnecting customer, order, shipping, and inventory data across the systems. This article will look at ERP integration in Adobe Commerce, along with the vast benefits it offers for online stores.
What is the need for ERP Integration with Adobe Commerce
For medium and large businesses that have disparate applications for managing customer and inventory data, there are inherent challenges in manually entering customer and order details. Integration of the underlying ERP system with the core Adobe Commerce/Magento suite offers automated access to existing data. This saves time and resources for processing orders by synchronizing ERP data for customers, orders, Inventory, and delivery with the Adobe Commerce store on a real-time basis, for driving efficient operations.
What are the benefits of ERP integration with Adobe Commerce
- Synchronized orders and Inventory that give an accurate estimate of required stock levels, preventing outages
- Real-time data availability helps support channels get accurate insights for tracking orders, shipping, and delivery-enriching the customer experience
- Integrating ERP systems with Adobe Commerce enables businesses to offer personalized pricing and customer-specific rules for purchases
- Offsets manual entry of data, driving accuracy, removing duplicity of entries, saving time and resources
- Streamline the entire lifecycle of operations and enables better management of store operations
- Facilitates adding additional offline and online sales channels for expanding the current scope of operations.
- Gives customers a holistic picture of pricing and product availability
- Improves compliance with local tax-related regulations
How does Adobe Commerce help ERP integration
- Adobe Commerce has a huge collection of APIs that help connect to a wide range of ERP solutions, along with support for GraphQL
- Extensive community of certified Adobe Commerce solution partners for custom integration services
- The Adobe Marketplacehas ready to use ERP connectors from third-party solution providers
What are the different ERP systems that integrate with Adobe Commerce
Adobe Commerce can seamlessly integrate with a wide range of ERP systems that include Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, NetSuite, Oracle, Epicor, SAP, amongst others. This gives businesses the required flexibility to integrate their ERP systems with Adobe Commerce, paving the way for optimizing operational processes.
Adobe Commerce ERP integration solutions by Exinent
Exinent, with its decade-long experience in custom Magento/Adobe Commerce development and maintenance services, provides customer ERP integration solutions with Adobe Commerce. For businesses looking for a seamless ERP integration with their Adobe Commerce store, Exinent can be the perfect technology partner to transform existing operations and drive digital maturity. Do contact us to see how we can make a difference to your existing E-Commerce store.