Tips for Holiday Season E-Commerce Readiness-Marketing and Promotions
In this article, we would see how focused marketing and promotions will bring you more sales in the holiday season. The idea is to create an emotional connect with your customers and showcase your product ranges so that you have more customers. There are different ways to market your store during the holiday season, and we shall look into some unique and tested tips for holiday season E-Commerce readiness.
Using Promotions: There are many ways in which you can use promotions during the holiday season-to bring customers to your store and make them feel wanted. Here are a few tips.
- Use promotional gift cards that customers can buy and gift to someone they wish to. This helps them get the flexibility in ordering from you.
- You can offer free services such as festive gift wrapping, customized notes and engraving amongst others to make the purchase more special to customers.
- Time your promotions with an end date and actively promote them. This will bring more customers who would want to avail the offer.
- Enable reward points that can be redeemed for discounts or purchases. This will make customers feel that they are getting more from the deal, and make them shop again with you.
- Use coupon codes for discounts and actively promote them. Coupons are very useful in getting people to your store, and you can also promote them in social media channels.
Create a Holiday Look for your website: Integrate content and images with the right flavor to get the holiday mood to reflect on your website. This helps attract more customers and also promotes your brand. You can also work on your SEO to actively promote your holiday season offerings by creating the right content for your website.
Reach out to your channels: Use different marketing channels such as social media-Facebook and Instagram where you can showcase product images and promotions and direct the traffic to your website. You can actively promote in local groups and within your community by using emails and SMS.
Using Paid Advertising: Holiday season promotions are best promoted by paid advertising, because customers do tend to search for promotions and gifting products online. This is the best time to invest in AdWords and other online advertising channels so that you can reach out to more customers.
We hope that the above insights can help you better spruce up your marketing efforts for the holiday season. The article is a part of a 3-post series on holiday season E-Commerce readiness.
For information on Shipping and Fulfilment during the holiday season-Click Here
For information on Customer and User experience during the holiday season-Click Here
How can Exinent help?
If you are interested to start selling online during the holiday season, we at Exinent are here to help. We have been into eCommerce development and support services for the past decade and have hundreds of delightful clients who have taken advantage of our custom eCommerce website development service. We focus on creating online success stories with a robust, secure, scalable, and customized online shopping platform that would help you get customers across various online platforms to your store. Feel free to Contact Us; now is the time for your business to get online and noticed!